Are you interested in the aquatic maintenance industry?
Do you have previous experience with managing pools, spas, fountains, and all the equipment associated with these water features?
This position provides pool, pond, and fountain service / maintenance for commercial and residential clientele. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team as we grow our territory and customer base.
Compensation – $15.00-$20.00 per hour (depending on experience), average 32-40 hours per week. Truck will be provided after passing three month probation if needed.
Responsibilities: * Manage a select amount of properties consisting pools, ponds, fountains, and similar landscape water features per day per week. Each visit will be conducting weekly/daily maintenance, performing some repair work while maintaining a good standing with our clientele and their customers.
Job Type: Full-time – Starts at 6am daily
- High school or equivalent
- Pool / Pond Service Technician: 1-2 years
Recommended license or certification:
- CPO (Certified Pool Operator)
- Landscape Certifications
- Orange County, Ca
- Riverside, Ca
- Routine inspection of all water features.
- Clean skimmer and pump lint baskets, check pump rooms and pump operations while keeping the pump rooms neat and orderly.
- Clean water surface of debris.
- Check systems for operating water levels.
- Set up robotic vacuum unit on Monday and Wednesday nights prior to pool covers being put on for all night vacuuming of large pool.
- Remove tarps and pool vacuum from pool prior to opening on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Service pools, ponds, fountains, streams and similar water features
- Vacuum, sweep, and clean tile as needed on all other swimming/spa pools.
- Check and record pool chemical levels and adjust accordingly.
- Check chemical drums and replace as needed for storage area.
- Check pump performance and backwash as needed, check fittings and injection point and repair as needed.
- Report any mechanical issues to management.
- Business Skills: Candor/Integrity, Problem Solving, Sense of Urgency, Team Work, Communication, Customer Focus.
- Personal vehicle is required initially, although we can accommodate after passing probation if needed.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; driving record will need to be acceptable to our insurance company, which generally requires less than 6 points within the past 5 years with no major offenses (DUI, reckless/negligent driving, hit & run, etc.)
- Reasonable proximity to territory which includes Los Angeles, Orange County, and Riverside California.